Brett Silverman, D.O
Dr. Brett Silverman, DODr. Silverman is a native Long Islander who received his undergraduate degree in
Qualifications and Experience
- Medical School - New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Cornell University, Master's in Nutritional Sciences
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Long Beach Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Silverman is a native Long Islander who received his undergraduate degree in biological sciences at Cornell University at Ithaca, NY. He spent an additional two years at Cornell University and received a Master's Degree in Nutritional Sciences. Following college, he attended the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine on Long Island and became a founding member of the National Osteopathic Medical Honor Society.
He completed his rotating internship at Long Beach Medical Center and served as chief resident during his residency at New York University Medical Center. Prior to joining Island Musculoskeletal Care, he worked as an attending physician at the Hospital for Joint Disease in New York. At Island Musculoskeletal Care he focuses on musculoskeletal care and electrodiagnostic medicine. He is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Hospital, New Hyde Park and Franklin Hospital Medical Center, Vally Stream.