Robert Hecht, M.D.Dr. Hecht completed his internship at Greenwich Hospital, affiliated with Yale
Qualifications and Experience
- Medical School - Albany Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- Greenwich Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Nassau County Medical Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Hecht completed his internship at Greenwich Hospital, affiliated with Yale University School Of Medicine and residency at Mt. Sinai Medical Center. He is board certified by The American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and a fellow with the Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Dr. Hecht is a member of the Nassau County Medical Society affiliated with Long Island Jewish Hospital, New Hyde Park and Franklin Hospital Medical Center, Valley Stream.
Dr. Hecht's interests include electrodiagnostic testing, neck and back pain and musculoskeletal medicine.