About Our New York Orthopedic Surgery Clinic
Your one-stop spot for exceptional care. Our NYC orthopedic surgeons can help.
Experience matters when it comes to choosing a New York City orthopedic surgeon. That’s why we take great pride in our work at Island Musculoskeletal Care (IMC Bone Doc) in greater New York City and Long Island. IMC Bone Doc has a well-earned reputation for being a leading orthopedic practice serving NYC and Long Island. Best of all, you can often receive all your medical care at one of our seven, convenient locations – from diagnosis to surgery and physical therapy if necessary. IMC Bone Doc has offices located throughout greater New York City, including ones in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island.
Our board-certified, fellowship-trained, New York orthopedic surgeons and physiatrists at IMC Bone Doc provide a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures for bone and joint-related injuries. Because our surgeons have more than 100 years of combined medical experience, you can count on us when you need us most.
In addition, our staff includes pain specialists and physiatrists, who can develop a unique physical therapy plan designed to address your specific physical needs. Each one of seven of our offices has a licensed physical therapist and a fully-equipped physical therapy facility.
A history of helping people throughout greater New York City and Long Island
Our doctors are especially familiar with treating musculoskeletal injuries and illnesses involving sports medicine, injuries sustained on the job covered by workers’ compensation and no-fault insurance claims involving car accidents. So if you have been hurt at work, injured while playing a sport or taking part in another activity, our New York orthopedic surgeons can help you get your life back on track.
Don’t wait another day to find out what’s wrong with you. Schedule an appointment with one of our orthopedic surgeons right away. Contact us and visit one of our seven office locations in greater New York City and Long Island. Many of our doctors are available to see you on short notice, sometimes even the same day. Call 1-888-BONE-DOC (266-3362) now.
What sets our New York City orthopedic doctors apart?
Choosing the right orthopedic clinic to treat your musculoskeletal condition can be overwhelming. That’s why it’s important to know the facts and choose an experienced orthopedic surgeon familiar with the latest and most advanced treatment options.
Reasons why you should choose our New York orthopedic surgery clinic include:
- Board-certified orthopedic doctors – Board certification is a higher standard that doctors must attain and maintain in order to be board certified. Board certification is based on a doctor’s knowledge, skill and experience.
- Fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons – This means our surgeons underwent an additional year of medical training in order to be certified as fellowship-trained surgeons.
- Comprehensive in-house diagnostic testing – At IMC Bone Doc, we never take anything for granted. Our surgeons understand the importance of conducting important medical tests when trying to evaluate what’s wrong with you.
- State-of-the-art medical equipment – Advanced technological medical equipment can be an important part of determining what’s wrong with you when evaluating and diagnosing your injury or illness. That’s why each office is equipped with an MRI machine and other, important diagnostic devices.
- Personalized medical care – We won’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to your medical issue. We will take the time to evaluate you and determine exactly what’s wrong. That way, we can create a personalized treatment plan just for you.
- One-stop medical care facilities – Often, people who undergo orthopedic medical procedures need to go one place to see a doctor, another place for surgery and somewhere else for physical therapy. Many of our seven locations allow patients to receive all these services, all under one roof.
- Licensed physical therapist in every office – Physical therapy is often an important part of a person’s recovery. That’s why each one of our seven offices has a licensed physical therapist. Each office is also fully equipped with the latest physical therapy devices.
- Doctors’ appointments available on short notice – We understand the urgency of many medical situations. That’s why we often offer appointments on short notice – sometimes even the same day you contact our clinic.
We put your needs first at IMC Bone Doc. Discover what we can do for you. Schedule an appointment right away with IMC Bone Doc.
Stop suffering. Make an appointment with a NYC orthopedic surgeon.
You have suffered enough. Our New York City orthopedic surgeons can help. Make an appointment now. One of our experienced, New York orthopedic surgeons can examine you and explain exactly what’s going on with you. That way, you can decide what treatment plan makes the most sense for you. Contact us online or call 1-888-BONE-DOC (266-3362).
Our orthopedic practice has seven offices in the greater New York City area and Long Island. In many cases, we can often provide all your medical care at one, single location. Put the power of our experienced NYC orthopedic doctors to work for you. Contact us.