New York City Orthopedic Surgeons
Discover what our NYC orthopedic doctors can do for you
Our New York City orthopedic surgeons at Island Musculoskeletal Care (IMC Bone Doc) take great pride in our work. With offices in the Bronx and Brooklyn, New York, our doctors at IMC Bone Doc can serve all your medical needs if you have a serious bone or joint injury or illness. Best of all, you can often receive all your medical care at one, convenient location – from diagnosis to surgery and physical therapy, if necessary.
Experience matters when it comes to choosing a New York City orthopedic doctor. Our board-certified, fellowship-trained surgeons have more than 100 years of combined medical experience. That’s why we have such a well-earned reputation for being a top-notch surgical clinic in New York City.
What sets our New York City orthopedic surgeons apart?
There are many reasons why you should choose IMC Bone Doc to help you with your joint or bone injury or illness, including:
- Appointments are available on short notice, sometimes even on the same day.
- Offices are often located near where you live or work in New York City.
- Highly qualified, experienced, New York City orthopedic surgeons.
- Many medical services (surgery, X-rays, physical therapy, etc.) often under one roof.
- Fully-licensed physical therapist in each office location.
- Advanced physical therapy equipment in each office.
- Personalized medical care based on your unique medical needs.
- Each office is fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, including an MRI machine.
- Extensive experience with pain management for patients.
- Our New York medical practice is in network, accepts most major insurance providers.
Don’t take chances when you need exceptional medical care. Make sure you take your musculoskeletal injury or illness seriously right from the start. Make sure you make an appointment with one of our New York City orthopedic surgeons today. We can help you, whether you’re dealing with knee replacement surgery due to a work-related injury in Manhattan or a hip replacement surgery due to a sports injury sustained in the Bronx.
Make an appointment with an experienced NYC orthopedic surgeon
The stakes are high if you have a serious injury to your knee, hip or another part of your body. If the surgeon operating on you misdiagnoses your medical condition or makes a mistake, you could have serious medical problems that affect your ability to walk or perform other tasks you may take for granted.
Get the help you need now from an experienced, New York City orthopedic surgeon. Contact us and schedule an appointment at one of our New York City offices. A doctor can examine you, evaluate what’s wrong and explain all the medical options available to you. Contact us online or call 1-888-BONE-DOC (266-3362) right now.