Paul J. Kubiak, M.D.Dr. Kubiak specializes in sports medicine and joint replacement and can perform minimally
Qualifications and Experience
- Medical School - University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- New Mexico Center for Joint Replacement Surgery, Fellowship in Hip and Knee Reconstruction
- Franklin Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
- Southside Hospital
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Hip and Knee Surgeon
Dr. Kubiak specializes in sports medicine and joint replacement and can perform minimally invasive surgery and alternative weight-bearing surfaces.
Dr. Kubiak completed his residency at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York. He is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center, North Shore LIJ at Franklin Medical Center, and North Shore/LIJ Huntington Hospital.
Dr. Kubiak is also a part of the Army Reserve. He served in teh 2007 "operation Freedom" at the 28th Combat Support Hospital in Mosul, Iraq.