How to Choose the Right Workers’ Comp Surgeon in New York
NYC work injury doctors explain what you need to know
If you get hurt at work in New York, you need to make sure you get the best medical care. That’s why it’s critical that you choose an experienced doctor who understands how New York’s workers’ compensation system works. Otherwise, you might not fully recover, and you might end up with sizable medical bills due to your workplace injury.
Our doctors at Island Musculoskeletal Care (IMC Bone Doc) know what you’re going through and we want to help. Our board-certified, fellowship-trained New York surgeons have more than 100 years of combined medical experience. Best of all, you may be able to receive all your medical care at IMC Bone Doc – from diagnosis to surgery and more – at one of our seven, convenient locations. Our medical practice has offices throughout greater New York City, including offices in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island.
In addition, our experienced staff members thoroughly understand how to navigate New York’s complex workers’ comp system. We know what’s expected from state officials. We know how to properly document work-related injuries. And we’re prepared to do the necessary work to convince New York’s workers’ compensation system that you deserve the benefits you need for your workplace injury or illness. You can count on IMC Bone Doc when it matters most.
What you need to consider when choosing a New York workers’ comp doctor
There are many important issues you need to carefully consider when choosing a doctor or surgeon to treat a workplace injury or illness covered by workers’ compensation in New York, including:
- Choosing an experienced doctor who knows how to accurately diagnose your work-related injury or illness
- Choosing an experienced doctor who knows how to properly treat your work-related injury or illness
- Making sure your doctor provides the proper documentation for your New York workers’ compensation claim
- Making sure your doctor knows how to correctly start the workers’ compensation claim process in New York
Every step is critical when it comes to choosing a doctor or surgeon to treat your work-related injury or illness. Your future health and well-being could be on the line. That’s why we believe our New York medical practice is the right choice for you.
Why you should choose Island Musculoskeletal Care (IMC Bone Doc)
There are many reasons why we believe you should choose one of our highly respected surgeons at IMC Bone Doc to treat your work-related injury or illness, including:
- Our medical practice is fully authorized by New York State’s Workers’ Compensation Board to treat on-the-job injuries.
- Board-certified surgeons with in-depth experience treating a wide range of work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Medical care is often available at one convenient location – from diagnosis to surgery and physical therapy.
- All seven New York offices are equipped with an MRI machine and state-of-the-art diagnostic medical equipment.
- We have extensive experience filing and processing medical bills in compliance with New York workers’ compensation laws.
Don’t underestimate the severity of your injury or illness. Make sure you receive the medical care you need and the compensation you deserve for your medical bills covered by workers’ compensation. Schedule an appointment with one of our highly skilled surgeons at IMC Bone Doc today.
Our New York workers’ compensation surgeons put your best interests first
Don’t suffer due to your work-related injury or illness. Get the medical care you need and deserve to get your life back on track. Contact IMC Bone Doc and schedule an appointment with a fellowship-trained New York surgeon at one of our seven New York locations. You can reach us online or call us. Many of our doctors have same-day appointments available, and in many cases, you can receive all your medical treatments at the same, convenient location.
IMC Bone Doc is an in-network medical practice. As a result, we accept most forms of workers’ compensation insurance and medical insurance in New York. Learn more about your medical options. Talk to a doctor at IMC Bone Doc right away.